Ex-Demo Price $7995
Crazy Fast Meets Ridiculously Capable
There’s a dizzying range of bikes out there these days—XC, trail, all-mountain, enduro...What if you just want a bike that rips on nearly every trail? This is that bike. The Trail 429 is brilliant just about everywhere. It accelerates and climbs like a cross-country bike yet more than holds its own on tough terrain. We took the original Mach 429 Trail, completely reshaped the chassis and gave the bike a truly progressive geometry. The Trail 429 is even more capable on technical terrain than its predecessor yet doesn’t sacrifice a thing in the quick and nimble departments. Effortless handling, incredible power transfer and blazing acceleration are what set the Trail 429 apart from so many other trail bikes.
- BRAKES Shimano XT M-8000
- CASSETTE Shimano XT M-8100 10-51t
- CHAIN Shimano XT 12-Speed
- CRANKSET Race Face Aeffect 30t - 175mm
- DERAILLEUR Shimano XTR GS 12-Speed
- FORK Fox Factory 34 29" - 130mm
- GRIPS Phoenix Team Padloc
- HANDLEBAR Phoenix Team Carbon - 760mm
- HEADSET Pivot Precision Sealed Cartridge
- REAR SHOCK Fox Factory Float DPS
- ROTOR Shimano XT RT81 CenterLock - 180mm
- SADDLE Phoenix WTB Pro Vigo
- SEATPOST Fox Transfer 150mm
- SHIFTER Shimano XT M8100 12-Speed
- STEM Phoenix Team Enduro/Trail - 55mm
- TIRE OPTION FR 1 Maxxis Minion DHRII 29" x 2.4" WT, TR, 3C, EXO, MAXXTERRA
- TIRE OPTION RR 1 Maxxis Rekon 29" x 2.4" WT, TR, 3C, EXO, MAXXTERRA
- WHEEL OPTION 1 DT Swiss M1700 w/ DT Swiss 350 hub, 30mm - 29"
Please contact Daniel with any questions if you are interested in this product.
To buy this product
When you decide to purchase this bike, we will get it to the Pivot retailer closest to you, and you will make the purchase with them. Please fill in the details below to purchase.