Ninja T Road Tool Box & Mini 16 Pro Tool
The Phoenix Dock Ninja Tool Box T16+ simplifies on-the-bike tool storage with seamless design and ultra-quick access.
Why Phoenix Dock?
When we set out to design a sophisticated, Pivot exclusive on-the-bike tool system, we weren’t thinking “cleverly hidden”, we were thinking “NASCAR pit crew”. With Phoenix Dock on your bike, mid-ride adjustments and repairs happen in mere seconds, and tools are always strategically located when you need them. Carrying tools is necessary on every ride, but weighing down your hydration pack, or wasting time extracting hidden tools, is not. Your Phoenix Dock tool kit can be installed on any bike with water bottle bosses, typically under or on top of the downtube. Bikes like the Switchblade have a third set of bosses under the top tube specifically designed for Phoenix Dock integration. These high quality, full-feature tools are created in collaboration with Topeak, a brand that has been making high quality, innovative cycling accessories for over 28 years. Phoenix Dock Ninja Tool Box T16+ is ideal for those wanting a lightweight yet full-featured tool to handle nearly any trailside repair.
- 16 function tool: 2 / 2.5 / 3 / 2.5 & 4 (L-type) / 5 / 8 mm Allen wrenches, 4 / 6 mm hex sockets, T10 / T15 / T25 Torx® wrenches, #2 Phillips / flat head screw drivers, 14G / 15G spoke wrenches, CrMo steel chain tool and chain hook
- Bolts to any standard water bottle boss frame mounts for integrated tools on almost any bike
- Lightweight low-profile design
- Locking tool case rotates 90 degrees for easy access
- Solid, secure mounting
- Engineering grade weatherproof hardshell polymer tool case
- Durable high-quality Chrome vanadium steel tools
- Created in collaboration with Topeak